Sunday, July 13, 2008

4th of July Weekend











We had a great 4th with both sides of the family doing a lot of boating and fishing. Ava loves boats but for some reason was trying to bail in the picture above. Grandma H. got her a swimming pool that we set up in the back yard that she had fun getting everyone wet in. Ava also made a new friend, Carly, which I believe would be Ava's 2nd cousin once removed. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. We will try to get better at this blogging thing and actually post things once in awhile so that b-real doesn't get his panies in a bunch.




1 comment:

B-real said...

Hmmm! I sense A little animosity towards my previous posting. I only put that up there because I care about what is going on in Ava’s life.
I see in the last picture Sam is trying to push Ava out of the boat. She is only about two Sam! You may think its funny, but I’m not laughing!
I was just going to also make a random comment towards the Hofer family in general. I don’t see any postings from certain family members that would have “relative” interest in a young girl’s life. Just a thought.

P.S. How did you know I wear panies Sam? And Thanks!